Develop and implement a comprehensive system of care for Lincoln County children and families in need.
To secure and sustain a healthy future for the children and families of Lincoln County.
• Collaboration: The LCRB will foster collaboration and integration of public funds and mental health services that are family-centered, community-based and continually enhanced.
• Representation: The LCRB’s board of trustees will represent all communities of Lincoln County.
• Family Partnership: The LCRB will ensure that children and families in need of services will have a voice and act as true partners in the planning, development and delivery of those services.
• Accountability: The LCRB will sustain a system of care that remains responsive to the community, as well as, to public health and welfare authorities.
• Proactive Stance: The LCRB will foster and support prevention and early intervention programs.
• Integrity: The LCRB will abide by its governing statutes, manage its public funds responsibly and demonstrate respect for all people and its partner organizations.
The purpose of the Lincoln County Resource Board is to oversee the establishment, operation, and maintenance of mental health services for Lincoln County children and youth (ages 0-19) and their families. The LCRB also provides leadership in the development and implementation of prevention, early intervention and life skills programs.